CLASS 44: O.A.A.S. POSTER COMPETITIONS 2016
1. “Promotimg Your Fair” - Name and date of fair must be clearly shown on poster.
2. Must be hand drawn.
3. Poster size: minimum approx. 22cm x 28cm (8-1/2” x 11”) without border, OR
maximum approx. 28cm x 44cm(11” x 17-1/2”) without border.
4. Each entry must be centered on CARDSTOCK or BRISTOL BOARD exposing a 5.5cm
(2-1/4”)border on all four sides.
5. Name of Fair, District #, Contact Person, Owner of Poster, complete mailing address, must be
clearly labelled on the back of each entry.
6. The winning poster from each class at each fair will be eligible to enter the District competition.
District winners are eligible to enter at the provincial competition.
7. Limited to ONE entry per class per District. Each district to hold a competition prior to
annual OAAS Convention.
1. Overall appearance - 50 points
2. Hand Drawn - 35 points
3. OAAS Criteria (size, material, theme) - 15 points
1. Junior Competition - Youth up to & including Grade 4
2. Intermediate Competition - Youth Grades 5 to 8 inclusive
3. Senior Competition - Youth Grades 9 to 12 inclusive
Prize Money at Fair Level for each section:
1st - $10, 2nd - $8, 3rd - $5.